Thank you for taking the time to visit my website in hopes to learn about me and the legal services I provide. I advise any potential client is to thoroughly check-out who you are considering hiring, as you will most likely be spending the next one to four months with that particular attorney.
I love what I do and I take my clients' cases very seriously. It is important that your attorney understand the hardship, including the emotional and financial burden, your circumstance has put on you and often times your family,
Some of the things I do to ease the legal process are:
- Free consultations either over the phone, or in the office, depending on the complexity of the issue you have.
- Consultations are not limited to a certain time frame, they last anywhere from a few minutes to over one hour. This flexibility allows you to thoroughly explain your situation and myself to thoroughly understand not only the issue, but your desired results.
- Flexible hours - I will adjust my schedule to accomodate yours, whenever possible, so that everyone is convenienced.
- Accessablility - I can be reached at either of my office phones at 214-257-0624 & toll-free at 1-800-548-9506 or by e-mail or on my cell-phone number which I freely give-out in emergency situations, or when my clients are scheduled to meet me in court.
- Legal fees are reasonable and there are no hidden charges. You will know up front what legal services I will provide, and how much it will cost you.
- Unlike some firms, I will conduct your initial interview and you will be working directly with me, Nicole Thibault, through-out the entire process, not a different attorney or para-legal.
Your initial consultation is free, if you want to make an appointment now, you can reach Nicole Thibault 24 hours a day, 7 days a week just by calling 214.257.0624 or toll free @ 1.800.548.9506 or e-mail her. Nicole Thibault, Attorney & Counselor at Law, brings the quality legal representation you deserve.